Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hallelujah ©©

Days of thunder lead to nights of wonder.
She came to me and I made my blunder.
Days went by, coming and going fast
But time showed it’s ugly face and I knew it wouldn’t last

Hallelujah

Your friends have to go she said
She must have been brain dead
Choose she said, choose I did
And out the door I went

Hallelujah

A tear dropped in my beer when I was finally free
Tears of joy and enlightenment filled me
What did I see in the one called she
Night and day I was blind but now once more, I could see

Hallelujah

I have been to many places
Seen twice as many faces
Gone are the phone calls and all the drama
I should have dated a Llama

Hallelujah

I have learned a lot about love
Some women are warm like a dove
Other’s live in a world you could never see
Because it's all about me me me

Hallelujah

So now I am by myself and all I know
Is I can get up and go
So when you walk into hell
Just turn and run, but don’t ring the door bell

Hallelujah


Walker

No comments: