Sunday, February 08, 2009

With The Birds ©©

Out into the wide blue I go
To catch my breath along the way
Soaring through the clouds and misty ran
While thinking of you

High up in the sky
I could see all the way to the ground
I can feel the wind rush past me on the way down
Taste my stomach in my throat when you pick me back up

Weightless I float all around
Soaring out of control
No laws or rules
Just me being free for someone to find

Just the birds and me for all to see
Far from the herds, the bitter words
Away from the madness and insanity
To the clouds and tranquility

Today is passing
As the future is coming
I will fly up to the sky once more
To soar with the birds like before

Walker

1 comment:

Opaque said...

The third and fourth verse are something I can connect at a very high-level. Good one!!!

Kindly read my new post (old song though) titled - "My Forgotten Heroes".