Friday, April 24, 2009

Crossing Time ©©

I crossed rivers and streams
Valleys and deserts
I’ve climbed to the heavens
And fallen to the ground

On and on I go
Step by step I trample across my soul
Leaping from stone to stone
Onward to forever and never

Whirling in my thoughts
Dancing with my dreams
Tripping on my desires
Getting up from my feelings

Living in the wind
Feeling all I can
Touching what I never touched
Understanding nothing and everything

Living and loving every day
Dieing to be reborn every night
In the light or the darkness
I live until I go away

I continue to cross rivers and streams
Valleys, deserts and wherever my heart desires
I’m crossing time
Until one day I'll cross the stars

Walker

3 comments:

Opaque said...

"Whirling in my thoughts
Dancing with my dreams
Tripping on my desires
Getting up from my feelings"

These lines are so strong and heartfelt too. Good job!!!

Notion said...

man i would love to collaborate

Anonymous said...

"Onward to forever and never"

"I live until I go away "

i really love the way you choose your words. The more I read your blog the more I am touched by your words.

I am such a huge fan- Hadassah