Saturday, September 08, 2018

Lost Inside The Machine ©©


Tick……..tock
Tick…….tock
Tick…..tock
Tick...tock

Time goes by
The silence grows
Humanity is dissolving into the shadows
Hiding from the truth

Who is right
Who is wrong
Why does it matter
Is it all about me

Don’t you like the colour of my skin
It’s soft
Is it my religion
I don’t believe in one, I believe in all of them

Is it my sex
I have a cock 
But I have been told I could be a real cunt
Does that make me a hermaphrodite

Does it matter where you have been
Where you come from
Where you want to go
Or only where you end up

Space is not the home of the stars
It’s the silence between each second of time
The silence that consumes us all
Keeping us from reaching for the stars

Each child born into this dream
Will be swallowed up by the machine
The gears chewing up their souls
Fuelling the beast

Deafening silence
Mute souls
Battered and beaten
The walking dead

When will we break the silence
Find the courage, the will
To scream out this is MY DREAM
My soul

Tick……Talk

Walker

2 comments:

itisi said...

Wow! Sometimes you freak me out, Walker! I think our souls are connected somehow. My two fav paragraphs are the ones starting out "Space is not the home of the stars..." and "When will we break the silence..."

Shadow said...

Yes, when!!! This is no longer a society of free will, it is slavery, and it is waaaay past time for talk, it is time to do, who will be the first one? Italy has taken the first step, Sweden is looking good too, a start?