Sunday, September 02, 2007

This Side Of The Moon ©©

I want to live on the moon.
I want to sit in a chair and look out into the vast blue of you
I want to watch the world spin without me
I want to see if I could see life as it passes by

I want to reach up and dip my fingers in your deep blue seas
I want to caress your peeks and lick your cones
I want to run my fingers through your deserts and feel your warmth
I want to watch the sand pass through my fingers, as time slowly passes by

I WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD GO AROUND!!!!!!!!!
I want to watch it spin
I want to feel its breeze brush up against me
I want to smell its sweetness

I want to see the sun shine off of it
I want to feel its heartbeat
I want to make love to its beauty
I want to reach out and hug the world before it runs out of time

I want to see the world from far, far away as it spins
I want to see if it’s spinning straight or out of control
I want to reach out and make is spin right
I want to live on the moon so I can look down and smile on you

Walker

No comments: