Friday, February 06, 2009

Traveler ©©

If I sit here and think
I would think about why everything is
The way it is

If I were to wonder I would think
Why can birds fly
And why can’t I

If I were to look
At what I wasn’t supposed to see
Would I be scared

How can I touch
What I can’t see
What would it feel like

If I rose above the world
What will there be
Would it be for me

If this is the beginning
Where will be the end
And will I know it when I find it

I just want to know
If there is something else
If there is a better place

If this is real or an illusion
What was yesterday
And what will tomorrow be

If I was to sit here and think
I could go to places I never been
I could travel through times gone by

If I was to sit here and think
I would think tomorrow was a dream
And never wake up

Walker

1 comment:

Opaque said...

Simple and effective!!! I like the way you have transformed every man's thoughts into a song. Good one!!!