Sunday, April 19, 2009

When The Moon Is Full ©©

Only when the moon is full
Can I see through the fog of the day
Alone in my world is when I can feel alive
Feel free and safe

Alone in my vacuum can I understand without the clutter
Without the confusion and your thoughts
Only here can I be honest with myself
And you

Here is not for the lonely
For here they would only get lost, go insane
Here is for the insane to be sane once more
To assemble shatter pieces and be whole again

The darkness is my canvas
With the moon as my light
Left to paint the stars in the dead night
To shed some light into this dark unforgiving place

Only here with the moon to cleanse my soul
Can I breath once more
Only here can I see
Only here can I be alive

Alone in the abyss with only an imagination
A dark canvas, the full moon
And my soul
To paint my world bright with stars in the dead of night

Walker

1 comment:

Opaque said...

This one is so intense mate!!! I loved every line in this one.

" Alone in my vacuum can I understand without the clutter
Without the confusion and your thoughts
Only here can I be honest with myself
And you"

These lines are my personal favorite now!!! Keep writing!!!