Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dream A Little World ©©

How do you see what you can’t see?
Feel what you can’t touch?
Touch something that has never been
Yet real in my mind

There is a place
It’s not on any map
It doesn’t exist but it’s real
Real to me

Where are all the roads leading too?
Do they ever end?
At the end, what is that place?
The place not on any map

Faceless shadows caress the twilight
Waiting for me to get closer
To see what can’t be seen or touched
Only felt in a dream

How can you exist?
If someone doesn’t dream of you
Who am I without you?
Would the world exist without our dreams?

How can you see what you can’t see?
Feel what you can’t touch?
Just close your eyes
Dream of me and I of you so the world will exist

Walker

1 comment:

Opaque said...

Loved it! Just beautiful!