Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Maybe ©©


Sometimes I look in the mirror and don’t know who I see.
Sometimes I hear myself and think, who the fuck is that
Everyday I walk out into the crowds and disappear
Everyday people walk right through me

Maybe I’m here
Maybe I’m not

Sometimes I say hi to another human and they run away
Sometimes I walk into a business and they call the police
Everyday I try to be who I am
Everyday someone wants to step on me

Maybe it’s my fault
Maybe it’s not

Sometimes I think I am a different person
Sometimes I think I am not
Everyday I scream to myself, what is your problem
Everyday I screw up

Maybe it’s fate
Maybe it’s not

Sometimes the world is cruel and unforgiving
Sometimes what is right, is very wrong
Everyday the Earth bleeds souls
Everyday I look into the mirror and see it’s cracked

Maybe it’s me
Maybe I’m cracked too

Walker

No comments: