Sunday, May 19, 2019

Alone ©©


Alone
Alone at home
Alone in the world
Alone in the universe

Where have all the people gone
Where has time run off too
Where did all those years go
Where are all the stars I wanted to hold

It feels like all is gone
Was it something I did wrong
Am I sad
Am I glad

Am I alone or just lost in a cloud
Alone in a crowd
Are we so much alike that we are lost to each other
Can there be a cure, a cure for what

All alone far from people
A long long way from home
Where time has stopped
All alone but for my thoughts

What does it all mean
Has the universe become so small
Or has my soul lost hope in the unknown
Alone

Walker

3 comments:

Shadow said...

The energies no longer fit, not the earth's nor people's, maybe you've outgrown the bullshit of this world, and as such, it's better to be alone. That's how I feel, anyway...

itisi said...

All is not lost.Trust me.

itisi said...

I sense you are still out there, somewhere. Hope all is well with you and yours! Miss you!