Monday, June 29, 2020

Time passes by
Can you see it flying away
Can you hear it in your head
Can you feel it draining your soul

If I press my hands to my ears
Will the bleeding stop
Will the memories remain
Can I remember who I am

The silence is deafening
The screams driving me insane
In my head you are dying
Gone forevermore

I know what tomorrow will bring
It’s in my head
In your heart
In our souls

Can you feel
Can you see
Can you hold
What you can never embrace

You just can’t touch this

Walker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel time passing by, draining my soul.

What might have been...
What could have been
if Life were only different.

The bleeding won't stop for me, any way.
The precious memories
will remain with me forever.
I remember who I am,
I'm just afraid others forget.

Listen closely to the sounds.
Whatever dies in your head
is because you no longer
want it to be kept alive.

I wish tomorrow would bring unity to our souls.

I can feel, see, hold
what I can never embrace.
But you're right.
I cannot touch this.
(I just wish I could.)

itisi