Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tell Me ©©

Tell me……....what’s your name?
Tell me …….who are you?
Tell me……..do I want to know you, why?
Tell me……...do I love you; do you love me?
Tell me……… about tomorrow?
Tell me ……if it’s better than yesterday?
Tell me………do you like the rain
Tell me……………when you cry, does your heart feel empty?
Tell me……..do you touch your face when you laugh to hard?
Tell me…………what’s your favourite color?
Tell me…….is the sunset the beginning or the end?
Tell me……….are we born to hate and love?
Tell me……when a life slips through your fingers, have you touched the hand of god?
Tell me………..is there a god?
Tell me……does she have big tits?
Tell me…….if I saw you, would I know you?
Tell me………would we dance and laugh until tomorrow?
Tell me……do you know these stars
Tell me…….. on the edge of the world, is there life or death?
Tell me………..do all beginnings have endings?
Tell me……..do any of us exist?
Tell me……….is real life the dream?
Tell me…….can you forget how to love?
Tell me……..why do we struggle to live?
Tell me……….why are the stars so far away?
Tell me……..where has everyone gone?
Tell me ……..are my memories the crumbs of my life?
Tell me…….when I am gone, will I remember everything?
Tell me………does any of this really matter?

Tell me………

Walker

No comments: