Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oblivion ©©

People running down sidewalks
Cars screaming by while the clouds churn in the sky
My thoughts spin out of control
My mind stalls on everything at once

The insanity grows and grows until it consumes
Everything
Reality gets lost in a whirlpool of confusion and madness
While I tumble out of control into time

The madness engulfs the world
While I sit back and watch it tearing at the fabric of time
Opening the gates of heaven and hell
Spilling out all the realities into one nightmare to live

When, when, when, will it stop?

When, when, when, will it go away?

The universe spins all around
While the earth spins the other way
I tumble over and over to nowhere
Into nothing

I fall back to nothing
Find nothing
See nothing
Just falling into the madness that shrouds around me

The madness, the insanity
The world that I live in
The world that I am
As I fall into oblivion, our reality

When, when, when, will it stop?

When, when, when, will it go away?

Never………..for we are, the madness

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Walker

1 comment:

Opaque said...

Instantly I imagine Diamond Dave singing this one. Lot of hard rock/metal influence here!!! Nice one!!!