Thursday, July 16, 2009

There Was A Time ©©

There are times when life is wrong
There are times when life is right
Then there are the times when life is confusing
Times when it’s not

There are times when life is, as you want it to be
There are times when life is worth living
Then there are times when life is against you
Times when you’re on your knees thinking, “Should I stand up again”?

There are times when life beats you up
There are times when life leaves you on the side of the road
Then there are times when a detour is the beginning of the future
Times when fate is the guide into tomorrow

There are times I wonder if it’s all worth it
There are times when I don’t know the answers
Then there are times when I know them all
Times when I wonder

There are times when I don’t believe anything
There are times I believe everything
Then there are times when there is nothing left to believe in
Times when believing is all that matters

There was a time when I understood nothing and life was simple

Walker

5 comments:

Heff said...

Why is mine confusing all the damn time ?!?

Walker said...

Because you're always staring at Donna's tits and can't think straight.

Opaque said...

Hmm, all can relate to this. This is life! Nicely written!

Kay said...

and there are times when we stop asking the questions and let things be...and answers come without knowing...thought provoking words

Shadow said...

now these are all things i've felt and thought. good writing!