Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blade Of Light ©©

Away in the darkest of dark places
Lost among the nothing
Frozen in time
Cast away from any existence

Blind without anything to see
Deaf among the silence
Mad from loneliness
Soulless without something to touch, to feel

An embryo in the dark womb of time
Floating away into a void without stars
Or light
Just the darkness of time

Eyes open or closed
Asleep or awake
Dead or alive
Here or there

A thousand years go by
Maybe a million
Nothing but darkness is
Yet the night never comes

Away in the darkest of places
Lost among the nothing
I touch the untouchable
Thoughts frozen in time

Thoughts cast aside by wandering minds
Surrendered souls
Dreams never dreamt
Wishes unfulfilled

Tumbling through the dark
Falling deeper in the abyss
Until a dream could be dreamt
So the night could return and day will exist

Walker

3 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

I tumbled all the way through this one.

Love the notion that day necessitates night. One is very much in need of the other, but without even night...I don't like that one. The fall might just be eternal.

xo
erin

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.