Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life ©©


Deep in the forest
Far from prying eyes
A camp fire slips into smoldering embers
Surrounded by the discarded vestments of life

Free of the bonds restraining them to a corporeal existence
Left to soar into the imagination
Naked against the scents flowing within the winds of time 
Absorbing the spirit that is life

Auras melting into each other
Lighting up the night skies
Exploding into a musical aurora borealis
To rain down upon the earth one last time in it new life

Hollow husks swallow up the light
Feeding of it’s energy
Rising out of the dieing embers into the night
Revealing once more what is life

Out of the tree line
Emerging from the bosom of an imagination
Humanity stumbles out of the darkness
Searching for what it always had, life

Walker

1 comment:

itisi said...

Walker: I have read this three times today. Every time I read it, I think the same thing:
This is one of the things I love about you. The way you write and the way you think.
This is a masterpeice!
The second verse is my very favorite, but I love the whole thing!
I can only dream of writing like this!
Excellent read, my friend!