Saturday, September 18, 2021

It's In The Stars ©©

Run away with me into the night
Take my heart to places only you can reach
Far from the craziness that’s all around
To a place where only love can find

The stars map the way to my heart
A path for someone to find and explore
To a place where love is not a stranger
Yet absent in the skies

How many times I have felt love
Sought and failed it
Never has it been hard to find
Just hard to hold onto

All the times I thought I got it right
It felt and was what it was meant to be
Each and every time I held onto the thought
Sacrificed feelings that tortures ones soul

I put my heart in you hand
To take it where you please
To run away with me into the night
To follow the stars to the end of time
 

Walker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this....

itisi